PurposeFull People Educators Conference
Know you’re making a difference
The PurposeFull People Educators Conference Experience
Led by Julie Hinshaw, the Director of PK-12 Curriculum for CharacterStrong, this training will equip key educators on elementary campuses with best practices, resources, strategies, and insights to champion the work and lead successful implementation. We recommend sending 3-10 educators from your campus who can bring back tools and 1) role model effective instructional practices, 2) provide support and information to others, and 3) provide leadership and inspiration to keep the momentum going all year.
- 4 LIVE sessions with the option to engage asynchronously
- Opportunities to connect with educators globally implementing this work
- Exclusive access to a series of live conversations with SEL and implementation experts
- PDF summary with guidance to sustain impact throughout the year
- Engaging (and fun!) use of virtual learning
- Practical takeaways from every session
What's My Investment?
For larger group discounts,
please contact us.